CUSTOMER SERVICE TERRIBLE
linmau1

Verizon Fios has just about the worse Customer Service I have ever encountered. My contract expired, did not get a notice, email or text, like when my bill is one day late. When I go to renew ,because I see they are now charging me 50 more a month.... She sets me up on a new contract , nothing extra, no incentives for 20 more a month..the next day I get an email...Hey renew your contract and we will give you another premium for free and 100 gift card....OK, so I call to get this...and  these people have no idea what I am talking about ,they try and send me a new contract ,charging me more, I was on the phone almost 2 hours..they put me on hold and never come back!! So I call back and ask for someone in the U.S. ...they put me on hold and never come back.........so I call Verizon wireless...and now about to have a nervous break down...tell her my story...she says...hold on,I will get you someone from the US and will not switch you over until I have someone...So I get a wonderful women, named Ms Vaughn....tell her everything ...she understands about the promo, and gets me a deal but puts in in at a higher price and tells me she has to put in a credit to get it down and she will call me back Monday..........WELL NO ONE CALLED ME and now I get a bill for the higher amount THAT I DO NOT WANT....I so hate Verizon CS..its the worse ...no email address, no other phone numbers. TERRIBLE! I call Ms Vaughn back 2X ,leave a message...no call back.

0 Likes
Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE TERRIBLE
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi linmau,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Customer Service
linmau1

I cannot get anyone to address the issue of a contract I was made to sign , with the promise a credit would be added to adjust the amount. I was told I had to sign this contract for the higher amount first and  then she would issue the credit and send me another contract. But the Rep never did that. She never returned my calls and I have been trying to fix this for 2 WEEKS !!. 2 Weeks and no one has contacted me. Who does this  ? 

I know this will taken off the board now and sent to some secret review ...so no one else can see . I just want this fixed !!!

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi linmau,

The forums are peer-to-peer.  If you would like to discuss your issue with a Verizon agent, we can reopen your Private Support case.  Please let us know if you would like the case to be reopened.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi linmau,

We have reopened your Private Support Case. Please access your case through your profile page by following the instructions posted earlier. The support agents do not monitor the public boards and will need to hear from you in the Private Support area before they can begin assisting you.

0 Likes