Customer Service
Stevef3NJ
Contributor - Level 1

I must take time to write about Verizon Customer Service, especially Billing.  I have had several billing issues lately, and I  must admit, that the service I received is sub par.   I explain the issue to the representative, they say, one moment, then I hear another voice, who asks the same questions again.  Then, that is repeated.  After four times, I am so frustrated that I demand that someone helps me without transfer.  I just don't understand why one person can't attend to the issue, instead of getting passed around.  I feel that maybe the Billing Department want the customers to get so frustrated that they give up.

Verizon FIOS product is a very good one, but, Customer Service is part of the package, and it is horrific.  It is not only better for Verizon but for the customer as well, that an issue can be resolved quickly, with one call to one person.  I am writing this so that those in positions to rectify this, will take action.  Please, train your staff to handle all issues.  Thanks...Steve

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
James_VZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your concerns. We will forward this post to our management so that it can be reviewed for appropriate action.

0 Likes
Stevef3NJ
Contributor - Level 1

The link does not work...Steve

0 Likes
Ksis
Mr. James please provide us the right number to call about the order i got triple bundle i been trying to reach the number 1800 verizon but it took me forever no one answered my call. This is a waste of time. And i suggest that you guys should have a 24/7 costumer service to heip the costumers problem. Im a new costumer anyways so this is my first time here. Mr. Steve i like your post even were not the same problem. It help and realize i should get another provider hahaha but i like fios but my address isnt still not available.
0 Likes
cran87

Worst customer service ever, we should band together and demand better service!

0 Likes
Shen1

I totally agree with you. Verizon does have good products, but Customer Service can't be more worse.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

And they did away with all the side numbers.  the only two numbers that I know that work for customer service are 1.800 VERIZON or 1.888.553.1555

both reach the same destination.  

0 Likes
corleone

i agree, i have had a terrible experience with customer service...i have had verizon for 3-4months now, excellent service but "WORST" customer service possible....i am not even kidding, i have never experienced such a bad customer service ever. i had a billing error, it has been over 2months it has'nt been resolved. it took me over 90minutes over multiple agents to resolve the issue, finally they agreed to what i was saying but i have not received the credit yet...will see how long it takes to finalluy fulfill. you are the not the only one, customer frustrates me every time i have to call for something.

0 Likes