Gitft Card link does not work, cannot redeem.
IDR08061208

I was awarded 2 $100 gift cards online upon signing up for you services.  When I go to my account to redeem the awards, the link does not work.  I've been trying to two months and it still does not work. I contacted your customer services twice! The first person suggested clearing the cache and cookies...that didn't work.  The second person did not even try, they just created a "ticket" and said someone will get back to me.....i'm still waiting.  This is very deceiving to customers, to lure them in with fake promotions.  I want to redeem my $200 ASAP!

0 Likes
Re: Gitft Card link does not work, cannot redeem.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi IDR08061208,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes