Google/Nest Credit
MattJ1

I renewed my contract with Verizon and I was supposed to get a $200 credit to be used on a Google/Nest product.  I received an email with a "Redeem Now" button and when I click on the link I just go to myVerizon homepage with no promo code or any button saying to redeem my credit.  When I shop the accessories and add an eligible product to my cart the product is still full price.  I was on the phone with customer service for over an hour today and none of the departments I got transferred to was able to help.  Each representative wanted to know if there was a promo code in the email - no just the button that says redeem now, when I click the button and go to myVerizon homepage is there a promo code there - no just the typical account information.  This has been a very frustrating experience and I'm hoping someone out there is able to help with a solution.

0 Likes
Re: Google/Nest Credit
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MattJ,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes