help requested on building Verizon personal website
MIKE7772
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm trying to create a website where, on the home-page, I have listed the titles of thirty-some articles I've written.  Then, people can click on a title and it will take them to the specific article. 

I wrote the articles on Microsoft Word, and I have them all in one folder (about 2.4 MB total).  Most articles are 2 or 3 pages long, while some are longer---with the longest one about 16 pages.  I want to do hyperlinks between the articles, and in each article I have highlighted in red what I want hyper linked (and to where).  (Probably about 5 hyperlinks in most articles.)

I've run into 2 major problems:  (1) The formatting of the articles is somewhat messed up when I get them on the website.  Is there any way to get articles on the website without having the formatting of the articles messed up?  It would involve a great many hours to straighten out the formatting on thirty-some articles!!   (2) I succeeded in getting one article up on the actual website, and it looked pretty good, but then when I printed the article, it printed in extremely small print. So I don't want people to have to deal with that, if they want to print an article.

Perhaps the answer is to have the articles in PDF---but then I don't think that hyper-linking can be done from a phrase in one PDF document to another PDF document?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: help requested on building Verizon personal website
MIKE7772
Enthusiast - Level 3

You are correct that this is the phone number for SuperMedia and NOT for help with persoanl websites.  Furthermore, a friend of mine and I both checked extensively into this, and there IS NO help that can be obtained for Verizon personal websites through speaking with Verizon representatives!!

View solution in original post

Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Hello MIKE777,

I apologize for the trouble you are having with your personal web space. For web hosting support you can call 1-877-988-3775.

Thanks,

Shamika_Vz Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Supermedia_User
Enthusiast - Level 1
No! That is the number for Supermedia, A team that has not provided support for webhosting for nearly 4 years. Please provide the Correct Number and update your numbers before giving people information. It's not fair for people who are transfered!
MIKE7772
Enthusiast - Level 3

You are correct that this is the phone number for SuperMedia and NOT for help with persoanl websites.  Furthermore, a friend of mine and I both checked extensively into this, and there IS NO help that can be obtained for Verizon personal websites through speaking with Verizon representatives!!