Help! VZ used to offer free webspace for a personal blog, I lost the link
yvonnee1

Some years ago when I had dsl hooked up Verizon offered free webspace, a minimal amount to make a personal web page. I posted some pictures on it and now I want to retrieve them again..but I lost the link, and I can't for the life of me recall the website address!

Can anyone help me with this?  There used to be a link directly on my account home page called "my web space' or something like that, but now I can't find it.

Help, anyone?

thanks in advance..

0 Likes
Re: Help! VZ used to offer free webspace for a personal blog, I lost the link
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

https://www.verizon.net/central/vzc.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=pws

Not sure which version of the Verizon portal you're looking at, but there are several links in several places. It's typically called "Personal Web Space" if that helps...

yvonnee1

thank you so much for the quick response!

I followed the link you suggested and unfortuantely, none of the links to get me to "site builder' are working, they all appear to be broken, out of comission..

does anyone know why I can't seem to access 'my personal web space" section for Verizon?  Why are the links all broken/not working? 

Thanks in advance for your help..I really hope I can access my webspace, I have a number of pictures I scanned and uploaded a few years ago that I lost off my pc some time ago and I'm really anxious to retrieve them off the site.

Yvonne

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

How about

http://www2.verizon.net/myaccount/manage/sitebuilder/ftp_info.asp ?

Which was found with a Google search for verizon site builder

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@yvonnee wrote:

thank you so much for the quick response!

I followed the link you suggested and unfortuantely, none of the links to get me to "site builder' are working, they all appear to be broken, out of comission..

does anyone know why I can't seem to access 'my personal web space" section for Verizon?  Why are the links all broken/not working? 

Thanks in advance for your help..I really hope I can access my webspace, I have a number of pictures I scanned and uploaded a few years ago that I lost off my pc some time ago and I'm really anxious to retrieve them off the site.

Yvonne

Ok, so are you able to get to the link I gave? If you are and just the Site Builder links aren't working, then you probably have a pop-up blocker enabled and/or are using an incompatible browser (read: anything other than Internet Explorer).

When the Site Builder opens, it opens in a pop-up window and the initial page appears to refresh. If it just looks like the page you are on is refreshing, then the pop-up is failing for some reason.