Home renovation requires moving wires, who do I contact?
lns1

There is a bundle of phone and fiber neighborhood ‘trunk’ lines that emanate from an underground conduit at the corner of our building that then are attached to the building surface traveling up, across, and around the exterior to poles in the back of this city lot. We are undergoing a renovation that will require these lines to be moved. Assuming Verizon doesn’t want us to move them ourselves, what is the right department to contact?

0 Likes
Re: Home renovation requires moving wires, who do I contact?
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon support should be able to assist. They can be contacted by phone, on Twitter or Facebook.

lns1

i tried that and i just seem to get operators who are better prepared to sell me services than understand easements. They have promised I will get return calls but so far nothing which is why im trying this posting.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lns,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes