I need a customer service phone number for Starzplay....
Shots18
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been trying to cancel my service since April of this year. I was able to contact customer service once, back in April and thought I was sucessful and cancelling my account. I spoke to a rep in what sounded like India, and was given a confirmation number for cancellation. Every month since, Verizon has still been charging my credit card. I call back but every phone # I call for verizon is either a no longer in service or tells me to call another number. I have also sent an email to Verizon via the website, but of course I received no response. I have filed multiple disputes with my credit card company and the money was withdrawn from Verizon, yet they keep billing me every month. Does anyone have a correct verizon phone number that I can call regarding the Starzplay service?

Re: I need a customer service phone number for Starzplay....
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

The correct telephone number to call is 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966) . Use option 3 to modify your service.

0 Likes
Shots18
Enthusiast - Level 1

I called 1-800-Verizon and once again the rep, Stephanie, that I spoke with was unable to help. She asked her supervisor about the Starzplay and was told to forward me to Frontier Communications, which is now the telephone and internet provider that took over for Verizon in our area. I called Frontier and spoke with a very helpful representative who spent an hour on the phone with Verizon. He spoke to multiple supervisors and was transferred to many different departments. At the end of it, all he could say was that he was speachless and was sorry he was unable to get anyone to cancel this account.  This has been going on for 6 months. This absolutely ridiculous. Has anyone been able to successfully cancel their starzplay service without having to cancel their credit card? 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes