incoming call block
jar5

i woild like to be able to block incoming calls by name (in my digital voice package) because some organizations (such as march of dimes) have many numbers they originate calls from and i can't use up all of my 10 slots in the feature just to block 1 corporation or bothersome charity.  my caller id registers the incomeing call and name and i would like to block by organization name to cover all their numbers

0 Likes
Re: incoming call block
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry but there is no way to do a large scale block like that. Good idea though. This would be a perfect candidate for the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

0 Likes