Lies from recent order - NEED TO DISCONTINUE MY ORDER
Lsusaints2010
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

On Friday, January 16 around 630 am, I called Verizon to place an order for a new cable card.  The representative was extremely nice nad helped me out. 

When I placed my order for the cable card, he told me it would be $4.99 and there would be a one time charge of $24.99 for shipping.  I was blown away that a less than 1 lb product would cost $24.99 to ship.  So I informed him that I did not want to proceed.  He then said that he would offer me a one-time credit of $24.99 to help with that fee and I said okay.  I asked how would I know that I would be getting this $24.99 credit and he said you will receive two emails from us and one of them will have your order status and the other would be your bill info.  I wanted to double check that he was not pulling my leg b/c I do not want to be on the hook for $24.99 for a cable card a month later on my bill.  That is just too much to pay.  He assured me that I would be getting the $24.99 credit and I would get two emails.

I did receive the two emails within 5-10 minutes but neither of them showed my credit of $24.99.  I immediately called to cancel my order and the representative was not able to cancel nor was he abel to see my credit anywhere.  He told me that he was not able to cancel my order b/c it was just placed and I said well I dont want the product nor do I want to pay $24.99 shipping for a product that weighs less than a lb.  I said I have shipped heavier stuff via UPS and it never costs that much.  After a few heated exchanges of me wanting to talk to a manager, he basically flat out lied to me and said that he saw the $24.99 credit on my account and then we basically hung up. 

I do not see the $24.99 credit and I want to cancel my order{edited for privacy}

How can this be done?

Any help is appreciated.

Re: Lies from recent order - NEED TO DISCONTINUE MY ORDER
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
MDerks01
Enthusiast - Level 1

I hope you get this resolved. Let us know please.

0 Likes
Dant5226

I feel your pain! I recently purchased (4) Galaxy S4 phones and switched on 12/15/2014 to Verizon and I love the service.  The problem is when I received my bill there were charges ($140) for the activation fees that were supposed to be waved by a Verizon representative if I purchased (4) of the Motorola Power Pack Micros for $39.99 which I did. Well, I am being billed for both and the (3) representatives I spoke with said They can't help me. They indicated my complaint to remove the charges was declined but none would offer an explanation or send me anything in writing?? I am really confused and frustrated with this whole situation! Was I lied to by a Verizon sales representative?? Not exacly a stellar way to start a business relationship with a new customer that has (4) lines with your company. Any help would be appreciated.  Dan T.   

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.
For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless Community at http://community.verizonwireless.com/

0 Likes