LOGIN does not work...again.
Dissapointed13

The entire week my login has not worked when I try to access my FIOS account to download a copy of my bill. It either does not log me in or brings me to my wireless acoount and will not let me navigate to FIOS. I am required to submit the full bill to work for reimbursement (work from home) and I spent over 4 hours with Verizon today only to be passed around to multiple support people who did not understand, did not care, and did not help. So not only has my service and connection gotten slower and been spotty now the support is total junk also? All I want is a simple copy of my bill and I can not get that and Verizon does not care. Why do I pay full price for half service?!! Anyone else having issues?

0 Likes
Re: LOGIN does not work...again.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Dissapointed13,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes