My Fios App frozen after update
Fiosfan74
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello, does anyone know of Verizon is aware that their latest app update on iOS has bricked the app?  I tried reinstalling but still frozen.  Anyone have the same experience??  Thanks all!

Re: My Fios App frozen after update
BaileyAndLuna

Same issue, hope they fix this soon

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

I use iOS devices and the app is working perfectly. 
depending on your iPhone (7,8,10 or 11) you must follow the directions to do a soft reset on your iPhone. Before doing this hard press the fios app to remove it from your device. Then reset the iphone per instructions at http://www.apple.com/support 

via search.

after the app has been removed and iPhone software reset you can then download it again from the App Store 

0 Likes
Fiosfan74
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks.  I tried but did not work.  I think the app needs an update

0 Likes
Jay512

I am having the same issue on my iPhone running 13.4.1. It works on my iPad running 13.4.1

0 Likes
My Fios App stopped working
jossie_trp

My Fios App stopped working on my Iphone XR. I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling a couple of times. I have tried alternative phones.  I have also tried to use it without home WiFi. I have both restarted and reset the router. Nothing has worked. Any help idea will be appreciated. Thanks. 

0 Likes
My fios app freezes and crashes
Teranator
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an iPhone XS plus. The app opens fine but as soon as I login, the app freezes and crashes. I’ve tried reinstalling 3 times. Logging in using WiFi and data. Forgetting the network and re logging in to it. Nothing is working. It hasn’t worked in weeks. 

Leo202

I am also having the same issue with 13.4.1. It worked one time this morning but not since. Yesterday it did not work at all. App starts to open then freezes up.

0 Likes
Re: My Fios App stopped working
Leo202

I am experiencing the same issue. I believe it started when I upgraded to iOS 13.4.1. The App starts to open then freezes up. I am also looking for a solution.

0 Likes
Re: My fios app freezes and crashes
ImBatman

I have an XR and my app just started doing the same thing. I just found that if you hold the app like your were going to delete it the options for bill, internet, and support pop up. If you click one of those options it should bypass all that freezing. This is only a temporary fix as it doesn’t always work 

0 Likes