nearly all the support links on website appear to be bad
aepva

Has anyone noticed this? I'm trying to open the page with info on resetting my battery backup service and every time I click on a link I get a page saying "bad request Your browser sent a query this server could not understand."

This is like a bad, bad joke. It is 8pm and the tech who was supposed to come between 1 and 5 pm never showed, never called. It's the second time this has happened this year. I took leave to make this appointment, and I don't have much leave at all. In fact, I will probably end up working this weekend to make up the time I took off today plus whatever other time I have to take off for when a tech finally does make an appointment with me.

I've liked my Verizon FiOS for a long time, but this year is severely testing my willingness to pay Verizon any more money. I may go back to DirecTV at this rate. At least I will get NFL Sunday ticket for free this year if I do.

0 Likes
Re: nearly all the support links on website appear to be bad
Justin46
Legend

Yes I see it all the time. Over and over and over. I tried for months to get Verizon to fix this, never could get any action at all, the only feedback I got was that they could not reproduce the problem. So of course because they can't reproduce it, it isn't a problem!

Keller, TX 76248