NO VISA PROMO CARD
Wolfman283

So I've been with Verizon for 3 months at this point, and part of the reason I joined was because of this nice little promotion that they were running. Once I was a customer for 30 days, I was eligible to receive a gift card and google home products. So I did the thing and paid all of my bills, and on October 30th I became eligible for the gift card. I signed in and registered for the card, and it moved to show me as "processing". About 2 weeks later I realize that I haven't gotten the card yet, so I sign back in to look and it says that I'm still "processing," ok...

Suddenly, I get an email from Verizon that says "oops! It looks like the link we sent you before was incorrect. Click 'get it now' in this email to receive your reward in about 2 weeks." I try to click "get it now" and it's just a PICTURE of a button, not a link to anything. So I sign back in to my account and guess what my reward is? "processing." I decide to let sleeping dogs lie for about another week or so until I finally call Verizon's customer support system (a special kind of torture) and after about 10 minutes I talk to a representative. She looks at my account and tells me that the gift card is set to ship on December 6th. Cool.

So today (Decemeber 11th) I check again and I'm. Still. Processing. I call the customer support center AGAIN and talk to a woman who tells me that I need to call the Gift Cards and Promotional services (why can't she just connect me? because Verizon hates each and every one of us). So I hang up, call gift cards and promotions, and after putting me on hold for 30 MINUTES, the line goes dead as if someone picked up... AND THEN THEY HANG UP ON ME. So I, pretty heated at this point, Call AGAIN. So far, I've been on hold for 19 minutes (enough time to write out this entire post). It seems like this whole reward thing is just a scam for a multi-BILLION dollar corporation to not respect its promises and trick people into signing up. 

0 Likes
Re: NO VISA PROMO CARD
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Wolfman283,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes