Online plan renewal price changed after checkout
Scl13

My Triple Play bundle plan  just expired and I found the price increased from $65 to $75 per month. I checked my account in FIOS app and saw that if I renewed my account with the same plan for another two years I would get my original $65/month price. I chatted with an online rep and was assured that if that price was shown in my cart then I could take advantage of it. I placed the order and every step including order review and confirmation showed $65. However, the email confirmation came a minute later with a price $75/month. It doesn’t make sense for me to get a two year contract with the same price. I contacted Verizon customer service and was told they couldn’t do anything. I either have to stick to the two year plan at $75 or cancel it with the same plan but at $105/month, and if I decide to cancel my two year plan I must do it within 24 hours or I’ll be charged for early termination fee! I have been a loyal customer of Verizon for many years and I am very disappointed by their response. They don’t acknowledge the confirmed order ( I asked to send screenshots but they didn’t want them) and are not willing to make any remedy to keep my current plan at $75. I’m wondering if anyone has similar experience and any suggestions on what I could do next. Any help is appreciated! 

0 Likes
Re: Online plan renewal price changed after checkout
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Scl13,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes