REDEEM A VERIZON VISA PRE PAID CARD
COOKIE281
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received an email on 05/21/2020 that it is time to redeem my Visa Prepaid Cards from Verizon. I have repeatedly followed the instructions provided but there is nowhere to "click on the reward card tile/ image" to redeem the card. How do I redeem my gift card? I have called MULTIPLE times and tried to get support through the chat but nobody has a clue. This is so unacceptable.  I see this question a few times but VERIZON does not answer it or correct the problem, WHY?????  Maybe because they don't want to pay out the $350.00 in cards I was promised.  

The directions state, sign in and click on the redemption tile, well, THERE IS NO SUCH TILE.  FIX IT, THEN TELL US HOW TO FIX IT

0 Likes
Re: REDEEM A VERIZON VISA PRE PAID CARD
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi COOKIE28,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes