Seeking fios install resolution
perdedor1

Placed online order for  fios to be installed at a residence I'm moving into on 8/25/2018. Scheduled install was on 8/31/2018 between 2p and 4p. Technician arrives at 4:15 or so, never got a call or anything, but fortunately was there anyways working on the residence.

The technician determines the fiber line has not yet been run from the street, offered to lay it over the ground, crossing 3 driveways, to include my own, which I have heavy duty contractor trucks coming up and down, so we together decided best decision was to wait until the other crew laid and buried the fios line.

So I wait..... and wait... Today is 9/9/2018 and I wake up to an e-mail that Verizon successfully received my cancellation order and to call if I had any questions. Of course I have questions!

So I call and spoke with a representative for 20 minutes. During this 20 minutes, he was able to discern that the order was cancelled to some unknown error, but that he would be happy to setup a new order for me. The price was somehow $20/month MORE than my price I got when I set it up online. The represenative stated he did not have access to a system to see that order and was unable to offer me the same price/service. So I asked to be transferred to someone who perhaps does have another system or who could figure it out. I waited another 5 minutes but was told he was still trying to find his "monitor." I confirmed with the agent they still had my call-back number from the beginning of the call and asked them to call me when they figured it out.

10 minutes later I got a call that rang once and haven't heard back since.

Anyone on the Verizon team interested in helping me resolve this?

0 Likes
Re: Seeking fios install resolution
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agents.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes