Re: Technician Charge
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi troyb, 

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Restore service Charge
Cwphysics1

How is it that You turn my service off , Then I pay the bill and you charge me an Extra Whopping $50.00 for some fee? This is rediculous !! No technician came to my house ! No extra service was rendered! My internet crashs all the time anyway and all yall do is raise the price and hit me with hidden fees! Im am tired of the scenanxnagens and terrible customer service.I want this hidden 50$ fee removed ! 

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Cwphysics1 wrote:

How is it that You turn my service off , Then I pay the bill and you charge me an Extra Whopping $50.00 for some fee? This is rediculous !! No technician came to my house ! No extra service was rendered! My internet crashs all the time anyway and all yall do is raise the price and hit me with hidden fees! Im am tired of the scenanxnagens and terrible customer service.I want this hidden 50$ fee removed ! 

I hate to say this but if you paid your invoice like you agreed there would not be a reconnection fee, or late fee or any other fee. You must compare your previous invoices to see where the increases come from.

Now having said that, this is a customer helping customer forum and we have no access to your Verizon account. Call 1-800-VERIZON and speak to a customer representative.

0 Likes
joshsiegel91

I am EXTREMELY unhappy with Verizon. My Cable box was not working, I called to have it fixed. I was not made aware of any charge for it to be fixed. Technician came out, fixed the box, did not tell me there would be any charges. Next bill, I'm getting charged $50 for a technician to come out!! What a scam they are pulling!!!

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@joshsiegel91 wrote:

I am EXTREMELY unhappy with Verizon. My Cable box was not working, I called to have it fixed. I was not made aware of any charge for it to be fixed. Technician came out, fixed the box, did not tell me there would be any charges. Next bill, I'm getting charged $50 for a technician to come out!! What a scam they are pulling!!!

I guess as consumers it has to be us to take the step to ask questions prior to asking for a repair. It seems where cable does not charge Verizon Fios / tv must.

in most situations it should be a simple set top box swap. They mail you one, you plug it in then send the other one back.

the other option would have been to just take it to a Fios store location and swap it out.

when you say fix the box, you have me puzzled. What did he fix on the box’s?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi joshsiegel91,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. For billing issues, please contact Verizon Support at 1-800-VERIZON during normal business hours.

0 Likes
Sykowmn

They have done the same darn thing with me. My cable doesn’t work half the time they never tell me I’ll be charged they come out replace THEIR equipment I ask if I’ll be charged from the tech he says no then I’m sent a bill for $165 that he needed to put a new outlet in and that my dresser was up satanist the old therefore it was my fault! My cable again is not working someone is supposed to come today and I’m told I’ll be charged again because every time a tech comes out it’s a minimum of $99! I can’t afford this every week and they aren’t fixing my issue! My Verizon account even says there is something wrong with my service! I’m so disgusted! I’ve called over and over I get rude nasty people talking over me trying to sell me other services!! VERIZON you have an awful reputation I’m thinking of changing back to Comcast!!!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Sykowmn,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes