Thank you CSR Brandy!!!
PCR0829
Enthusiast - Level 3

I upgraded my bundle the other day from the Extreme HD to the Ultimate HD double play.  When looking over at a different message board I saw some customers were having problems with selecting anything from On Demand from their premium services other than EPIX (a conspiracy I tells ya!!!).  Seriously though, turns out I was having this same issue so I called tech support.  The first person I spoke with seemed totally clueless and transferred me to billing and payments to make sure I was subscribed to the right package before being transferred back to tech support (and turns out I was transferred to a vendor, not tech support) before finally being transferred to CSR Brandy.

By the time I reached Brandy I was at my boiling point, being transferred and placed on hold for about an hour.  But you know what?  She listened and really sympathized with my frustrations, not only with my missing On Demand services but with the lack of customer service I had been receiving from the prior people I spoke with on the phone.  She went out of her way to personally call tech support and explain my situation as well as give them all of my account information to quickly process my trouble ticket.

I was seriously considering eating the $360 ETF and going back to Comcast but Csr Brandy and the technician I spoke with (Kris) made me feel like a valued customer and that my business really is important to Verizon.  A big thank you to them!

0 Likes
Re: Thank you CSR Brandy!!!
hengest1066
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wish I had spoken to someone like Brandy.  I was transferred and put on hold for OVER 2 HRS. only to be told "you can't talk to a supervisor directly, you need to leave them a voicemail."

0 Likes
Re: Thank you CSR Brandy!!!
PCR0829
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah I can sympathize with you.  To follow up, about 15 minutes after I got off the phone with Brandy and the technician I spoke with I received a call from a different Verizon tech who fixed my issue and made sure I was a satisfied customer!  Thanks Verizon!  🙂

0 Likes