Unable to redeem 300 off sound bar offer
Aritra_S

Hi,

I upgraded my Fios internet connection to Gig Speed and was offered the $ 300 off sound-bar offer. When I login to my verizon.com account, I can see the tile to Select the Offer.

I click on 'Select your offer' then the screen asks me to accept the terms and conditions, and its weird the offer changes to 100 off Soundbar (priced as 399) or 100 off Soundbar pro (price at 999). I am utterly confused as to why you guys will say its 300 off then change it to 100 off !! Even after selecting one of them, when I click on continue  I get the below message

Hmmm… can't reach this pagewwwawssit.ebiz.verizon.com’s server IP address could not be found.

I have tried to chat with support at least 5 times and they are just clueless about this, they gave me the number of the rewards desk where does not even ring!

I am just worried is this some kind of misleading scheme to dupe customers from Verizon, what do I need to redeem my 300 offer???

0 Likes
Re: Unable to redeem 300 off sound bar offer
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Aritra_S,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes