Unable to register for $150 Prepaid Visa Gift Card
PatC_FIOS

I received an email 10/5/18 to redeem my $150 Visa gift card; however, each time that I have attempted to register, I received this error message: "Our apologies. Due to system issue, your registration was not successful. Please try again later." I have reached out for assistance through chat to no avail as I was transferred to a customer care overseas rep whose English I could not understand nor did she understand that I was attempting to redeem the visa card from a promotion as she kept referring to my perceived intent to purchase a prepaid mastercard (obviously not my intent). She would not transfer me to customer care stateside. I have noticed that there are many others with the same issue and request assistance getting through to the correct people to ensure that they are able to register me timely.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to register for $150 Prepaid Visa Gift Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi PatC_FIOS,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes