verizon customer service
lcs2

I called in last month to verify the end of my contract with verizon, The lady on the phone told me
April 11 2013, So i call today to disconnect service and they inform me that she gave me the wrong year.

I explained to them that money is tight. Of course the associate nor the supervisor could do anything. So when i ask who is above the supervisor he tells me no one. So i guess verizon does not really care about there customers if they leave it up to a supervisor to make the final choice. I will now have to pay 120.00 cancelation fee because there rep made a mistake. Also when i asked the supervisor to go ahead and diconnect my service he said it was already schedule, i said how could it be scheduled becasue i never gave a day to have it done. Proving my point that there reps do and say what they want. SO he asks me when i would like to have it disconnedcted and i tell him a day, He say he cant that day is not available. LOL LOL  I have to laugh or i would cry. How can a company treat people this way.

0 Likes
Re: verizon customer service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Ics,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: verizon customer service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Ics,

Since we haven't heard back from you or received the form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

- Joseph_VZ

0 Likes