Verizon Existing Customer Discounts
watisgoingon1

Last June when I signed up for FIOS triple play (for the second time), I was told that I would be eligible for a discount after 6 months. For the past 3 months when I am trying to call the Verizon number, I keep getting an answer that there are no discounts availabe at this time. Thing is, during the last sign up process, I had very bad experience with Verizon (no brainer) and been lied to, yet I gave Verizon another opportunity. I have no problems so far, just that there is no loyalty acknowledgement to their repeat customers (Verizon landline local and long-distance since 2001 prior to FIOS and wireless since 2005). I do have Comast service at my other place (where there is no FIOS offering yet) and they are willing to work with me for a better no-contract deal. I keep telling the retention department and other people all this yet no discounts. To those Verizon employees here, how do I get about getting those monthly discounts?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Existing Customer Discounts
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Existing Customer Discounts
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

watisgoingon,

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

- Joseph_VZ

0 Likes