Verizon Poor services keep the customers away
mike299

I have got a mail in back in 2010 new promotion from Verizon for $89.99 no term contract Required to me it was a good deal and I left comcast and sign up the Verizon and today I called in to to change services to internet only they said I have a 2 years contract with them which is a liar and I asked for any Verizon office I can go and show them promotion and they no offices are available everything have to get down on phone or on-line.

These people are so scared of what they are doing and they do not want to be face to face with customer hiding them them self behind the fact and As today I am very disappointed to see that thess people are ripe off and my concern is DO NOT BELIEVE IN THESE FIOS AND OTHER PROMOTION COMING OUT OF VERIZON because you do not know what plan they have for you.

It could be a nightmare.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Poor services keep the customers away
ripoff10

Yes, they tell you one thing when you sign up and don't send you anything on paper and then you can't get anyone who knows a thing...it is so frustrating. Verizon is very expensive and you really have to be careful because they will sign you up for things you did not agree to when you spoke to the rep.  They were charging me for sports network stations and game stations and several others and then when I called to complain they said I should have cancelled these stations. How come I have to call them and cancell stations I never ordered or requested?

0 Likes
ripoff10

I called Verizon on line to complain about the new channel guide and the fact that I could not get my favorites #2 to stay on the lline and GET THIS...the girl wasn't even aware that Verizon had changed the format. That really gives you confidence in the ability of customer service to give you advice and information.  Thanks Verizon for just giving us a new chan guide and just thinking we will figure it out on our own.  Always nice to get something you didn't want and didn't ask for. Somehow I don't think Verizon cares a rat's patooty what the customer wants if it doesn't mean money in their pocket.  I was told the decision to change the chan guide was a corporate decision.  Ever notice how difficult it is to get corporate on the line?

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

@ripoff10 wrote:

I called Verizon on line to complain about the new channel guide

Quick quote from http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r26387221-IMG-Do-you-like-the-guide-in-IMG-1.9-a-

go into the settings and set the guide to "classic" view. The live TV window will be a bit larger with that view...

Please note I since don't have FIOS, I can't tell you if this will work or NOT.

Good luck.

0 Likes