Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Verizon service

mitchel
Contributor
Contributor

Verizon service

Message 1 of 2
(706 Views)

I ordered Verizon internet and phone on 12/10/12 , it was to be installed on 12/17/12. I got home to a note saying it was all set up, but it was not I have no phone and no cable. After many hours on the phone and taking a date off still no phone no internet. Now they tell me they will come out on 12/26/12 to fix it or should I say finally  hook in up I hope.  This has been the worst service I have ever had. Maybe I should stay with cable.

1 REPLY 1
Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Verizon service

Message 2 of 2
(574 Views)

Mitchel,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title