Re: Address for Complaints on Poor Service
weioy

I just send a message to Verizon to complaint about their poor service as well.  I'm hoping to hear from someone from a higher level because I can't get any straight answer from the regular customer service representatives.  Can you imagine a Verizon customer service representative tells me that there are more than 100 managers on duty during my call, but none of them is available to take my call.  I can wait for a manager to call me back, however, they are a long list of customers to call back, so she couldn't tell me when I will receive a call back.  And of course, I never got a call back from a Verizon manager.  Verizon's customer service is awful, I had call the customer service no less than 10 times in 2 weeks, but, my problem has not solve and I feel like I have no place to complaint to.

0 Likes
AnonHooker

Here are phone numbers and e-mail addresses for those in charge at Verizon.

A few bitter letters might garner the attention of TPTB.

Send repeatedly and share this info! 

http://consumerist.com/company/verizon/ 

My Verizon HotSpot speed is  0.43 Mbps DOWNLOAD.  This is unacceptable.
Upload is 0.3 Mbps.

Can't wait to dump Verizon and go back to cable & landline! 

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

@AnonHooker wrote:

Here are phone numbers and e-mail addresses for those in charge at Verizon.

A few bitter letters might garner the attention of TPTB.

Send repeatedly and share this info! 

http://consumerist.com/company/verizon/ 

My Verizon HotSpot speed is  0.43 Mbps DOWNLOAD.  This is unacceptable.
Upload is 0.3 Mbps.

Can't wait to dump Verizon and go back to cable & landline! 

For as bad as the speed is, I could help you get that speed improved. I do agree, unacceptable.

0 Likes
alfiequeens

I have had internet and phone problems since 2007. I have a laundry list supposedly on file and want all my conversations recorded along with the list of concerns. I have now contacted Verizon Customer Service and have gotten a response that a manager will phone me within 24 hours.

Additonally, I contacted The NYS Attorney General Public Service Commission (PCS) and filed a complaint. I received a Case # and they will conduct a further investigation if Verizion's response is not to my satisfaction.

There are other agencies such as Consumer Complaint Agency that are not affiliated with lawyers but are there for the consumer. 

I am looking for a monetary resolution as soon as possible and the wonderful people at Verizon that I have spoken with so far are to my knowledge NOT able to do that. I do not want to have to call for a $10 internet refund each and every month.

My time is valuable to me. I am worth $50/hours and on SSDI. Without the communication tools I need I cannot work from home as a tutor, writer, researcher, homeowner and landlord.

I am frustrated and am already disabled so my stress level has sky-rocketed to where I was already hospitalized twice this month.  

From 2008-present, I have calculated my monthly billing and the 4 hour window of waiting for a technician to be about $1800/year. You do the math!

I seek more than an apology because that's the right thing to do - reimbursement after a thorough investigation. 

0 Likes
shirl13
Enthusiast - Level 1

Don't bother with that, it  does not work, and yo ucan't get in touch with anyone

0 Likes
Service Customers Get Shoddy Treatment at Verizon Store
westfieldnj

I have been in the Westfield, NJ Verizon store three times this week.  Each time I experienced long waits for service (half an hour +) with no seating available.  The Verizon rep dutifully takes down your name and asks, "service or sales?"   Any customer who is there for sales gets the next available rep, whereas customers needing service have to wait until there are no more buyers in the store before a rep will help you.  EMPLOYESS SHOULD BE CROSSED TRAINED SO THAT THEY CAN ASSIST WITH BOTH SERVICE AND SALES!  That way, customers could be seen in the order that they enter the store.  I resent that after waiting for forty-five minutes, leaning against a wall, a person walks in  off the street, says the magic word "sales" and got instant service. 

0 Likes
FuriousConsumer

Verizon Wireless has got to be the worst service I have ever experienced. Since I first started my phone service I have experienced spikes in data usage in my phone, I have two others on my account, while my girlfriend uses her data constantly and only seems to use half of what I do. I have called and complained time and time again and all I ever get is, "well sir, it seems that you are using this data and you'll just have to pay your bill". It is absolutely ludicrous that I use over 8 gigs of data in less than a months time when all I do is listen to internet radio, and as I mentioned before, my girlfriend uses her data constantly for YouTube, Pandora, Internet videos, etc. When I was finally fed up with my 300 dollar bills and tried to address a 'tech' he snidely replied to me that they are telling my what is going on with my phone service and I am just not listening. So here is the question that I pose for you VERIZON, how does my girlfriend use a fraction of that data from internet radio on a 6 hr. trip to Atlanta, than I do in the gym in an HOUR!!!!! You can't explain it, and instead of being a good company and doing right by you customers, YOU JUST DON'T CARE! But that's OK, screw me for now and when it comes time, I'll wave goodbye without ever ever ever resigning with Verizon if you were that last phone company in existence, and also in the mean time I'm making sure I inform everyone that I know, and even strangers I pass at the Verizon kiosks, Whatever you do, go anywhere else but Verizon, here is what they did to me, and will soon be doing to you

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello FuriousCustomer

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.
For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless Community at http://community.verizonwireless.com/

0 Likes
hopeless13

Did you ever get an address?  I am going through the same thing.

0 Likes
yogabbagabbayo

I couldn't find a physical mailing address.  I would like to file a complaint but calling, chatting or emailing hasn't gotten me any where.

0 Likes