Re: Address for Complaints on Poor Service
SS1231

HELLO ALL: I AM A VERIZON CUSTOMER FOR MANY YEARS BUT I AM NOW FED UP AND WILL SOON SWITCH. THE LATEST REASON IS THEIR POOR AND INSENSITIVE SERVICE. ON WED, ONE DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING, THE VERIZON BOX CONKED OUT SHUTTING DOWN MY PHONE, INTERNET AND CABLE. I HAVE THE HIGHEST AND FASTEST FIOS SERVICE AND I PAY A HUGE FEE. I COMPLAINED EARLY WEDNESDAY, NOV 26 MORNING AND WAS TOLD NO ONE CAN COME AND FIX IT. I HAD A HUGE PARTY FOR THANKSGIVING AT MY HOUSE THE NEXT DAY AND HAD TO USE PHONE. EMAIL, INTERNET FOR INCOMING GUESTS FROM ALLOVER US, BY AIR AND BY ROAD, IN A SNOW STORM,  DELIVERIES OF FOOD AND FURNITURE, COORDINATION TO RECEIVE GUESTS, MUSIC ARRANGEMENTS USING NETFLIX, YOUTUBE AND ALL THE REST YOU CAN IMAGINE. I KEPT ON CALLING VERIZON THE WHOLE DAY AND MY CELL PHONE BATTERY ALSO CONKED OUT WHEN ONE AGENT PUT ME ON HOLD FOR ALMOST AN HOUR. NO ONE CAME TO MY RESCUE AND I HAD A DISASTER OF A PARTY. SOME AGENTS SAID YOU MAY GET A CREDIT BUT I SHOUTED AT THEM AS I DID NOT NEED A FEW DOLLARS IN CREDIT TO COMPENSATE FOR MY THANKSGIVING FAMILY/FRIENDS REUNION/DINNER/PARTY WHICH I HAD PLANNED FOR THE WHOLE YEAR. WHAT IN THE WORLD THEY CAN OFFER TO COMPENSATE IT.

ON FRIDAY, NOV 28 A VERIZON TECH CAME AND CHANGED THE BOX IN 5 MINUTES AND LEFT WITHOUT GETTING SIGNATURES ON ANY PAPERWORK. IF HE HAD ASKED ME TO SIGN I WOULD HAVE PUT THIS NOTE ON THAT PAPER. MY THANKSGIVING WAS RUINED, MY FRIENDS COMPLAINED, MY FAMILY WAS WORRIED, MY FOOD ORDERS WERE DISTURBED AND MANY DID NOT DELIVER AS I COULD NOT CONFIRM IN TIME. I REPEATEDLY TOLD VERIZON PEOPLE ON NOV 26 TO SEND SOMEONE FOR A FEW MINUTES AS I HAD STAYED ON MY CELL WITH VERIZON TECH SUPPORT AND HAD IDENTIFIED THE PROBLEM WHICH NEEDED JUST 5 MINUTES TO REPAIR. THEY NEVER BOTHERED. I EVEN THREATENED THEM TO SWITCH COMPANIES AND THEY WERE IGNORANT OR ARROGANT OR DID NOT CARE. NOW I WILL CHANGE THE COMPANY. I DONT WANT VERIZON ANYMORE WHATEVER THEY MAY OFFER OR DO. THEY ARE SOULLESS, HEARTLESS, CARELESS AND MEANINGLESS GIANTS WHO HAVE TURNED INTO MONSTERS. I WISH I COULD REPAY THEM IN THE SAME COIN AND I WILL TRY TO DO THAT.

{edited for privacy} IN GREAT FALLS, VA

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SS123,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
ckrostek

I can't even adequately explain how upset with Verizon I am right now. They have made so many mistakes on my account that I can't even list them. This time, when calling about another issue, I was told I made a duplicate payment of $554 on July 1st and the representative mistakenly refunded me the "duplicate" $554. There is much more to this story and why I didn't realize it wasn't a duplicate payment but I can only write so much. On July 29th, Verizon sent me an email notification saying I owe $837 and I was in shock1 First of all, I am not supposed to get emails from Verizon at my work email, but if I hadn't, I wouldn't have even known there was a problem. I called and spoke to a John who said that a mistake was made and there wasn't a duplicate payment which caused me to still owe $554. I told him that I was overwhelmed between 2 jobs, a husband in a nursing home and taking care of a house, a yard and two dogs, I hadn't looked at my checking account statements but I have a balance of $30. I had just closed on a home equity loan and paid all my credit cards off and must have used the money Verizon refunded me in error on other bills. John said since the representative made a mistake and it wasn't my fault he was going to escalate this to have the $554 taken off my bill and he would call me the next day (July 30th) by 2:30 pm to confirm that it was taken care of. John never called me back so last night I called and talked to Andrea who said John shouldn't have said that but I owed the money. I asked her to get in touch with John to see what happened to the escalation. I went online last night and there was a note on my account at Verizon that said I made a payment arrangement to pay the entire balance on July 29th but since it was already after midnight on July 31st, I was already in jeopardy of having my "services interrupted." I just spent the last 2 and one half hours on the phone and am now on hold with the 8th person to try to find out what happened to the escalation and to get help. I spoke to a representative and their supervisor but found out I was in the wrong department after 45 minutes, and then another representative and their supervisor, Mrs. Clinton in the billing department, Mrs. Clinton just kept repeating that I owned the money and didn't address the issue so I asked for her supervisor. After speaking with Mrs. Mitchell who kept talking over me and treating me like I did something wrong, I realized no one was going to help me and asked her to transfer me to someone who could help me set up a payment. She transferred me to a voicemail that said press 1 for yes and 2 for no so I hung up and started again. I spoke to Taneisha who said I would have to pay 6 payments of $139 per in addition to my regular bill which is now late but would have been on time if they didn't refund the money. I asked to pay less than that and she said I would have to speak with her supervisor but when she switched me to her supervisor I was disconnected. I called back and spoke to Jessica, another representative and told her what happened and she switched me to her supervisor Sam. Sam at least told me what all the notes said which confirmed everything I had said along. Unfortunately she said I had to pay $189.80 over 3 payments through September 4th at which time I will then be behind about $550 for the next two bills. I have been a customer for almost 40 years and have never been more than 1 bill behind. Verizon's representatives have made a series of mistakes and Verizon does not want to own up to them. I feel very upset because I am so easily gotten rid of. One person does not matter to Verizon. If I don't pay back the money ASAP when Verizon made the mistake, I will be shut off. What about all the people who haven't been paying their bills on time for 40 years? If I am not given an apology and some kind of consideration for the consistent problems caused by customer service representatives, I am going to be writing a letter to the President of Verizon and the Board of Directors.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ckrostek,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Scovl

Fios is the worst WiFi provider i have ever had the 5g will not even cover my 2500sq ft house then they want me to pay an extra $130 to get another network plug install for my WiFi extender to work with out cutting out I been a loyal customer for years but I think it is ready to be Comcast for me the WiFi is a lot better and will cover my whole house cost more put you get what you pay for 

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes