Re: changing wifi password BUT will not work because....
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

The default administrative password for the DSL router at the church is different than "password".

dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Looks like my pictures didn't post....yet again. 🙄

0 Likes
frannyz1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I replied last night but apparently again I did something wrong cause it didn’t post😐 but anyway good news I got in! Apparently I must have created a password last year when I got this router (I do not remember this) signed in with admin and that password ( and believe me it was a total guess) automatically I went on another page to Google this further came back to original page and it was open! I stared at it for awhile wondering what did I type in? lol.  It’s all good! I wanted to Thank everyone for trying to figure this out more helpful than Verizon chat!

gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

@dexman wrote:

Looks like my pictures didn't post....yet again. 🙄

Pictures are manually reviewed by the moderators.  Hopefully they will show up soon.

dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Lawrence PM'ed me to advise that one picture was rejected. I might attempt to blur the questionable data and resubmit.

On the other hand, now that the OP has resolved the problem, it might not be necessary. 🤔

gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

It's odd that a factory reset didn't reset the password.  That's one of the main reasons to do a factory reset.

Glad you got it resolved!  Happy the folk here were able to give you ideas.