DSL Approved By Local Mgr But VZN Corp Wont Turn It On - Help !!!
jbcross

I have a T1 that continually goes down.  The local service techs suggested that I get DSL as it is available in my area.  Working with the local manager she put the order through as there is availability and capacity for my address.

The order is in VZN system, it just shows that the shipment date for the hardware has not yet been established.  The order was placed March 8 and said to go live on March 14. So it is a real order in the system, with an order number and everything (copy/paste below).  I have just been placed in a continued circle of being transfered from one dept to another with no one interested in getting the problem solved. 

The order keeps getting rejected and not turned on as the Verizon corporate folks say its not available - I don't know who I need to contact with this as I have spent over 10 hours on the phone trying to resolve.  Suggestions welcomed.

Thank you.

Congratulations! You ordered Double Play
Your order number is PA00xxxxx
High Speed Internet   See Details
Ordered On:
Thu, Mar 8, 2012

Your shipping
details are
not yet available.

Today is March 20
Service Ready On:
Wed, Mar 14, 2012

To reschedule your
installation date, please call 1-800-VERIZON,
(1-800-837-4966).

Freedom Essentials  See Details
Ordered On:
Thu, Mar 8, 2012

Today is March 20
Service Ready On:
Wed, Nov 30, 2011
0 Likes
Re: DSL Approved By Local Mgr But VZN Corp Wont Turn It On - Help !!!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello jbcross

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
jbcross

Thank you ElizabethS - I PM'd you the account info.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you trying to add the DSL connection to the same line your current T1 connection is on? What kind of T1 do you currently have installed (Traditional or one delivered over SDSL/HDSL/SHDSL)? Do you have an SLA on the T1?

0 Likes