Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

internet westell 6100

keyman6
Contributor
Contributor

internet westell 6100

Message 1 of 2
(4,277 Views)

I have a westell 6100 the internet light does not light up anything and wont let me go online

1 REPLY 1
FieldT
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: internet westell 6100

Message 2 of 2
(4,247 Views)

If the DSL light is blinking, not on solid, then the modem is not linked up to the Verizon office and you have a connection problem. If the DSL light is solid then there is probably a connection problem between the modem and computer. First try turning off the computer and turning off the modem, wait 20 seconds and turn on the modem and let it sync up till the DSL light stays solid, then turn on the computer. This may bring back the connection, if it does not next see If you have a choice between using a USB or Ethernet cord, use the Ethernet cord if you can, DO NOT use both. Under my computer goto hardware, then goto device manager, see if anything has a problem, if so click on it and see if you can fix the problem. If not try calling Verizon tech. Support 800-567-6789 and see if they can walk you through fixing the problem.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title