Speeds are not what I piad for.
Dephinix
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've purchased 3Mbps, but my router(GT704WGB) has me listed at only 840kbps, I'm not mentioning uploads considering the two go hand in hand. I'm guessing I should talk to them about it, Anyone have any advice, or know the correct number to dial?

0 Likes
Re: Speeds are not what I piad for.
Devs_Advocate
Contributor - Level 1

Have you done a speedtest online yet?  Speakeasy.com has one that is pretty accurate for what you are actually getting as far as speeds.  If you are still clocking in that low, just call customer service.  They are pretty good about fixing speed issues.  We have the 20Mb and were connecting at 1Mb for a weekend and they had someone come out on a Sunday and fix the problem after trying online all night.

0 Likes
Devs_Advocate
Contributor - Level 1

I meant speakeasy.net 

Guess it's past my bedtime.

0 Likes
Dephinix
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just realized the problem. The speed I was getting was my aunts, which makes me wonder if everything was connected properly, cause her's is being disconnected, and for some reason they put me on a second line. Just not sure what to do to prioritize my internet without messing up her phone signal. They haven't responded to me either. Speedtest.net gave me pretty accurate numbers for her internet. Just sucks they couldn't do more for me without throwing in charges to their "free installation".

0 Likes