Verizon is Pathetic
serranot
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's really amazing.

For the longest time, my Amazon Prime and other streaming services didn't work too well.  Then, for the last two or three weeks, things just freed up.  I don't know what happened, if accidently someone at Verizon unthrottled the cloud services or what.

Now, everything is again clamped down and unusable.  This despite the fact that I have a new Verizon modem and plenty of free bandwidth.

The hubris from Verizon in denying that they throttle these services is reprehensible.  The greed is pathetic.  Using their customers as leverage to extract more payments from the cloud providers *or* their customers in claiming they don't have enough speed.

Verizon, you agreed to provide me all the content I could download at maximum speed.  That was the deal.  So do it.  If you want to provide it to me slower, then amend the agreement.  If you want to limit who it comes from, then amend the agreement.  But don't just act stupid like you have no idea what's going on.  It is insulting to everyone who knows better.  Lowell, come clean and tell the truth.

Re: Verizon is Pathetic
palonator

I could not agree with you more. Spread the word

0 Likes
Jaysix6

I just got verizon as of last wednesday and I am a little less happy than I hoped I would be. I have engineers working on my connection as my buffering is too high and the latency is unbearable for League of Legends, hopefully they do something. 

0 Likes
Crimsonite

Verizon won't do anything. They'll more than likely blame your house wiring instead. I've been having disconnection, slow speeds and high latency issues since Octorber of 2014, Just cancel Verizon and switch.

0 Likes