Billing for landline
Sarahnny

I have a landline and also a wireless account with two cell phones and a tablet on it.  I used to be able to One-Bill.  However, I just changed one of the cell phones to a smart phone and the person at the Verizon (wireless) store said I had to discontinue the One-Bill.

I got a bill in my email for the wireless charges without the landline; it is due by September 21 which reflects the changes to my (wireless) account.   It has some partial month charges so that amount is probably going to change in future bills.

I also got a bill under my landline phone number which is due September 11 and which includes a wireless amount but for some reason, it won't let me expand/view that bill to see if the landline charges are correct or if the wireless amount is the same as the other bill. They are only $13.82 different, so obviously that difference is not my landline charges (they previously ran about $40).  

The online assistant does not understand what I am talking about.  I'm afraid if I don't pay the bill properly, my landline will be shut off.

0 Likes
Re: Billing for landline
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, or call 1-800-VERIZON for Customer Support.

0 Likes