Constant loud buzzing over top of dial tone
kmease

I am having a similar complaint that another customer posted about, "Constant Buzzing on line".  I am in southern New Jersey just outside of Philly, and this problem was first recognized approximately Sept. 19th. I went out of town and felt that the problem would likely be remedied by my return. On Sept. 24th the same problem was still present. I disconnected all of my premise equipment and connected a "butt set" (handheld phone that the techs use to connect directly to the wires) to just the line coming in from the pole, and the problem was still there which rules out any "interior" equipment malfunction.

Original service appointment was scheduled for Thur. Sept. 29 from 8AM to Noon, however mid-week the internet updated my service visit time to Friday Sept. 30 from 8AM to Noon. Once again, mid-day on Friday the internet updated my service visit time now to 8PM.  No-show on Friday (or Saturday), with no results on the line yet.

7PM Sunday evening Oct. 2, received an automated computer call on my cell phone telling me that they performed tests on all of their equipment and found no problems.  The call then advanced to asking me a survey to rate my satisfaction of the field technician that visited my property.  Was home all day no knock or call on my cell#, and problem still exists.  Very poor repair service for a "phone not usable" condition.

0 Likes
Re: Constant loud buzzing over top of dial tone
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes