long distance itemized list for freedom essential plan
atmamea96

Hi,

I have been reading through the forum and found the information below. Does anyone know if this applies to the freedom essential plan? I do not have a "bundle" and I only have Verizon as my home phone? Thanks

I don’t have access to your account, and we would never want account specific information posted on this public forum, but I can share with you the steps I use to access my call detail information.

I sign into Verizon.com>Choose the My Bill Tab>Custom Reports>I choose my filter option (i.e. Long Distance calls) and select Submit.

One thing to keep in mind is that if you are on a “bundle” you won’t see the itemized calls because they are all one price for all—lumped all together.  Also, local call activity is not recorded on Verizon.com.

I hope this helps.

Jaime Lee <Forums Admin>

0 Likes
Re: long distance itemized list for freedom essential plan
MychylAHV
Enthusiast - Level 3

Atmamea::

If the information above doesn't solve your problem, you can also contact customer service. In most situations, you can request "call billing detail" at no (or low) additional charge, and your monthly bill would then automatically include detail for all calls, even though you're not paying an additional charge for them.

(As a sidenote, be sure to ask if there is an additional charge. In some areas there may be a per-page charge.)

Hope this helps!

0 Likes