not available/unknown number middle of night that everyone received
WKline1

Received call 1:44am and when answered, there was pause and then 3 or 4 beeps and disconnected. Seems everyone is complaining receiving this call last night. Are we being hacked? There has to be an explanation. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: not available/unknown number middle of night that everyone received
jonjones1
Legend

@WKline wrote:

Received call 1:44am and when answered, there was pause and then 3 or 4 beeps and disconnected. Seems everyone is complaining receiving this call last night. Are we being hacked? There has to be an explanation. 

Everyone? Doubtful.

there are phone connections that on occasion may ring any phone. Or in the case of spammers they call from these Eastern Europe exchanges which are not the same time zones. Everyone did not get the call. Sometimes the beeps can be a fax machine.

View solution in original post

jonjones1
Legend

@WKline wrote:

Everyone? Doubtful.

there are phone connections that on occasion may ring any phone. Or in the case of spammers they call from these Eastern Europe exchanges which are not the same time zones. Everyone did not get the call. Sometimes the beeps can be a fax machine.

Kelly63282

I have had this happened three times since I switched to Verizon on Jan 11th,2021.  I just got a call at 1:52am last night with no caller id.  Spoke to Verizon and they said they never heard of that happening.  The agent disconnect my voicemail so we can see if that is the problem since I didn’t sign up for it. 

0 Likes