Other Features with FIOS phone service
dbrennan
Enthusiast - Level 2
I know, I know, I should have asked this before switching to FIOS phone service.  With my previous Verizon service I had a couple of calling features (one was Call Intercept) that I really liked.  I know the FIOS package comes wtih voice mail, caller-id, call forwarding, but am wondering if I still retain those other call features (no doubt at an additional charge) or if they are even available with FIOS.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Other Features with FIOS phone service
MychylAHV
Enthusiast - Level 3

@dbrennan wrote:
I know, I know, I should have asked this before switching to FIOS phone service.  With my previous Verizon service I had a couple of calling features (one was Call Intercept) that I really liked.  I know the FIOS package comes wtih voice mail, caller-id, call forwarding, but am wondering if I still retain those other call features (no doubt at an additional charge) or if they are even available with FIOS.

DBrennan::

As you said, there likely would be an additional charge. That being said, if you previously had the additional phone services with Verizon, in most cases they're available with FiOS still.

Of course, the best way to verify this would be to contact the main orders department. (This number, and the hours of operation for the department, may vary depending on your region. But it doesn't hurt to ask, and nothing else, you'll get a definite time frame for when to call.)

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Re: Other Features with FIOS phone service
MychylAHV
Enthusiast - Level 3

@dbrennan wrote:

DBrennan::

As you said, there likely would be an additional charge. That being said, if you previously had the additional phone services with Verizon, in most cases they're available with FiOS still.

Of course, the best way to verify this would be to contact the main orders department. (This number, and the hours of operation for the department, may vary depending on your region. But it doesn't hurt to ask, and nothing else, you'll get a definite time frame for when to call.)

Hope this helps!