Outgoing call block
tammynterry

Can someone please help. I'm looking for a way to block an outgoing number. I searched through the forum and found a post on Call Gate. I called the number and it stated my phone number is not signed up for any calling features. I can't find anything anywhere on this site on how to sign up for Call Gate and none of the options include anything that offers outgoing call blocks. We have a teenager who is calling someone that we don't want her calling when we aren't home. I have the incoming number blocked, but I can't stop her from calling out. Please help. Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Outgoing call block
Hubrisnxs
Legend

you have to do chat support to add it to your account or call into 1-800-Verizon  and see if they offer it in your area.

Apparently you can't get it on fios digital voice lines, so if you don't have that then you should be ok.   

0 Likes
mp888

It's frustrating calling 1800 verizon.  It took me almost an hour just to get to a live person.   And the representative didn't even know about the call gate feature until I told her that I find it online and gave her the 1800 number.

Anyways, I'm on fios.  I also want to block some outgoing calls.  But if the call gate is not available on fios then I may better cancel my phone service.

0 Likes
poorfeatures

I have the exact same issue with FIOS . . . this is extreamly frustrating.  I am also looking into other phone services.

0 Likes