Phones not ringing - intermittent problem
Jbonnpiano

My corded GE phones sometimes ring and other times do not ring.   (The calls go directly to Verizon voicemail.) I tested the line at verizon.com and the test showed no problem with the line.  I also unplugged each phone and plugged it back in.  Also, when I hang up from a call, the phones ring once.  Are these problems related to the DSL filters? ( My DVRs and wireless internet work without problems. )  Any help would be most appreciated! 

0 Likes
Re: Phones not ringing - intermittent problem
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

It sounds like an intermittent issue since sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't. If it wasn't happening at the time of the test, it would test fine. We would like to look at this further. I have copied your post to our private support board to get more information. Please refer all correspondences to that thread from here on out and discontinue posting on this one.

0 Likes
Status changed to: Resolved
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We have not received a response in reference to your issue. Please repost if you are still experiencing a problem. Tonya D.

0 Likes
Re: Phones not ringing - intermittent problem
ljh_md
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same problem...GE cordless.. fios just installed 2 days ago....sometimes it rings and sometimes it doesn't.  Cannot get any answers.

0 Likes