"New Email Tool"
PoppaV1
Enthusiast - Level 3

The ad for the "new email tool" says I can link my phone to my Verizon email page so I can see missed calls and listen to voice mail.  There are no instructions on how this is accomplished.

Does anyone have the procedures to link two?

0 Likes
Re: "New Email Tool"
VZ_Kevin
Contributor - Level 2

If you have FiOS Digital Voice, you can see your call log and voicemails on the FiOS Voice Account Manager.

www.verizon.com/fiosvoice

0 Likes
PoppaV1
Enthusiast - Level 3

The ad on my email page call it the "new email tool".  When you click on it, it brings you to an ad for the Message Center. 

http://onlinehelp.verizon.net/consumer/bin/Video/msgCenter_8_new.html

When I click on the "new email version", it does not include my phone.  That's my question, how do I add my phone to the email page -> message center?

0 Likes
VZ_Constance
Contributor - Level 1

Hi PoppaV, when you log into Verizon and you click on "My Verizon Services" then "Internet", then "Message Center", it should populate with your features, your email, your phone, all of your services, and then you can continue to use the tutorial to set you email alerts to your phone, change your signature to add your phone number, things like that. When you log into "Message Center" what are you seeing?

Thanks, Constance

0 Likes
PoppaV1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Nice try, been all over My Verizon and my Calls and Voice Mails are not listed.  Spent 3 hours on the phone with your techies, a bunch of them and still no Calls and Voice Mail log on my Message Center.

Top it off, I no longer have Voice Mail period - gone, vanished 

I will tell that when I open up My Verizon "Calls" appears where it supposed to for a nano second then vaporizes.

I'm not ready to spend another three hours on the phone just yet.   

Quite honestly, I don't anyone on your side knows how the system is set up.  Now they are trying to tell me I don't have a voice mail account while I've been playing them off the website.  I called billing...sure enough my account has voice mail.  Most likely another case of rolling out something new and untested and that none of the techs know anything about.

I must say, the experience has been very disappointing.

I really need my voice mail back....none of my calls are switched into voice mail when they should be.  The line just goes dead.

0 Likes
PoppaV1
Enthusiast - Level 3

When you log into "Message Center" what are you seeing?

Send me an email and I'll send you a screen shot.

0 Likes
Ruyter

What do I need to download NEW EMAIL TOOL?

0 Likes
PoppaV1
Enthusiast - Level 3

It may depend on which version of Verizon Mail you are accessing.  I have two email addresses, one allows me to access the New Tool, the other doesn't.  If you have access, there is a note just below the Verizon tool bar, near top center.  There is a black button "New Email Tool Demo".  To the left of the button is red link "Go to New Email Tool".

0 Likes