Teleconference low volume/rustling noises
PhoneScott

For business, my boss calls me and then calls the client to make a teleconference. Client has a lot of trouble hearing me. Sometimes my voice is faint, sometimes there's a rustlling sound like papers rustling. My boss says I'm the only one she has this problem with.  My phone is connected into DSL with filter. Does anyone know the cause of the reduction in my volume/rustling noises? What the solution might be?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Teleconference low volume/rustling noises
zooky
Contributor - Level 1

@PhoneScott wrote:

For business, my boss calls me and then calls the client to make a teleconference. Client has a lot of trouble hearing me. Sometimes my voice is faint, sometimes there's a rustlling sound like papers rustling. My boss says I'm the only one she has this problem with.  My phone is connected into DSL with filter. Does anyone know the cause of the reduction in my volume/rustling noises? What the solution might be?

Thanks.

As a shot in the dark, have you checked to see if your phone volume can be turned up?  My phone (Uniden) has such a button.  It controls the volume of my outbound voice.

f.y.i - I made a tele. conference call yesterday - using FIOS.  Everyone was happy with the connection(s).

0 Likes