Re: Verizon Call Assistant No Longer Available?
prisaz
Legend

This person is waiting to here back from you, to see if that other department had helped you. Anthony_VZ . Send him a PM and try to resolve it though him.

Check your private message envelope next to the search button on the top right. I am not sure if you have been contacted via that method, but it should turn gold if you have mail. Not much else I can do.

0 Likes
tropicalgal
Contributor - Level 1

Prasaz,,  I have done as you asked.   Could not post anything here last night as I lost my Internet connection

could not get on Verizon sites ???     My update is this...  Yesterday morning I caled 888-483-5146 and opened up yet another ticket.  Was told this time that the voice mail was not connecting with Verizon server.

Was told this issue would be taken care of in 24 hours.  Been down this road before and no solutions ! 

will give you a update later if there is one.

0 Likes
tropicalgal
Contributor - Level 1

Mark,  thank you for the directions and your helpful concern.    

0 Likes
tropicalgal
Contributor - Level 1

Prisaz,  UPDATE !  My VCA is now working !!!  UREEKA !!!!!

0 Likes
greenpeeps
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, you are the lucky one.  I called Verizon about this and wrote in here months ago and got had a person on the phone who knew nothing, who transferred me to a person who knew nothing, and then I wrote in here and got nothing, even though my account kept telling me it was there and available and free.

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@greenpeeps wrote:

Well, you are the lucky one.  I called Verizon about this and wrote in here months ago and got had a person on the phone who knew nothing, who transferred me to a person who knew nothing, and then I wrote in here and got nothing, even though my account kept telling me it was there and available and free.

I do remember in some areas VCA was not working, and it was not available in all areas.

But if it says you have it, then it should work. See if any of the recent things done will help you. tropicalgal it the lucky one. If you really want the feature, try again.

This thread was started about six months ago, but was brought back to life. I just joined in to see if I could be of any help.

Best to all

0 Likes
tropicalgal
Contributor - Level 1

Greenpeeps  just keep reporting this  try try again.  As Prisaz says if you have it then it should be made to work.!

It is a free app that is included with your phone plan  a plan you are paying for !  

0 Likes
greenpeeps
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you.  I will try again.  I gave up before out of frustration due to the reps I spoke with, and forgot about the issue till this was resurrected.  Before, I would go on the site and it was announcing I had it and it was free and I'd go around in circles.  VCA was mocking me!  I'll keep you posted.

0 Likes
tropicalgal
Contributor - Level 1

Greenpeeps,  I know your frustration indeed I do !   Just keep pursuing for your solution.

yes keep  those efforts going with your updates.

0 Likes
tropicalgal
Contributor - Level 1

Elizabeth,  Thank You for your help.