Verizon home phone help?!
Shawnh1
Ok, here is my problem: I can't receive calls on my home phone. When someone calls it rings twice then goes to a busy signal. I can call out normally and my dsl Internet is working. I called verizon and they said my line is working normally. If I plug in to the box outside, I can receive calls normally. Inside, no. I have 2 jacks in use in the house, one with a cordless and one wired. I have tried every which way to make it work. I have disconnected the cordless and all all phones except for line filters and plugged in only wired on both jacks with same results. I have disconnected all Internet and plugged in directly to jack, I have removed all filters and tried as well, every combo I could think of. Can a bad wall jack cause a short or something? Help!
0 Likes
Re: Verizon home phone help?!
Travis_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

Hey there! Sorry you're having issues relating to the phone service. There are many points of failure which can cause this type of issue within the home. The best thing to do is schedule a field tech visit. I'm sending you a PM to collect some account information. Thanks!

0 Likes