Voicemail
Debbie531

For the past 3 weeks, every single day at the same time every single day the telephone number for voicemail calls my parents' house.  If its not the voicemail number calling , its an 888 number or a 410 number.  I called customer service to find out whats going on, and was told they have never heard of this happening before.  If these phone calls cannot be stopped, my parents will be switching to optimum. 

0 Likes
Re: Voicemail
Hubrisnxs
Legend

I know that the Voicemail will call you back in one situation.

If I am listening to a voicemail for example, and someone calls me I will switch over to talk to that person (the voicemail is on the other line the entire time)   if I hang up with the person that calls me and did not return to the voicemail, then it will call me back.    

Its the same thing that happens if I have two callers (doesn't have to be voicemail)  if I forget caller 1 and just hang up after switching to call waiting, then the phone will ring back and caller 1 will be there waiting for me

is it possible that's happening to your parents? 

0 Likes
Re: Voicemail
Debbie531

I dont think so - the voicemail number just seems to call every day maybe 2-3 times around the same time each day.  Then there were an 888 and 410 number s that called.  When I called back it was verizon.  I thought something had changed on their account and they had to agree it but customer service said nothing was changed or updated.  Its strange that no one can figure this out.  Figures it happens to my parents. 

0 Likes