We are out again, 5 days so far.
manderso

Last year we had horrific phone service on both of our lines and dropped down to one line.  Then, I posted here and, after months of complaints, a miracle happened!! Our phone and our neighbors phones were all fixed and worked well.  Now, we are back to no dial tone or such shrieks that you can't even hear the dial tone.  PLEASE, bring back our phone service!!

0 Likes
Re: We are out again, 5 days so far.
manderso

Just want to say we are out 6 days now.  At least I was finally able to create a repair ticket.  I'll see if our WHOLE ROAD is out again!

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

Remember this is peer to peer.  Most of the forums here are.

Obviously you need to open a ticket with Verizon.  Best done elsewhere on this site or with the Contact us option which is on most pages.  http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

or http://www22.verizon.com/Support/Residential/phone.htm

0 Likes
manderso

I realize the best thing to do would be a repair ticket but it took me 2 full days to have Verizon let me create a repair ticket. 

About that ticket, I was scheduled for Monday, Sept 3 at 1 to 5.  This past Thursday, Aug 30, I got a notice "reminding" me my appointment was today from 1 to 5.  Okay, I switched out all my plans and stayed home.  NO ONE has showed up and it is now 5:18 pm.  So, to sum up, I have now been without a phone for 9 full days and counting.  I have wasted an afternoon waiting for repair, and can't even get the repair ticket to open for me so that I could add this info there. 

I am so beyond frustrated with this.  (Remember, if you check my history, our entire road went through this for MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

0 Likes
manderso

A Verizon repairman has arrived and determined our problem is on the street.  I'll keep you posted.

0 Likes
Status changed to: Resolved
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response. Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. Tonya C.

0 Likes