Re: $400 Visa Gift Card Not Received
ocajaichin

I posted this 6 days ago and still no answer from anybody from Verizon. The issue is certainly not concluded

0 Likes
ocajaichin

Hello,

No agent tried to reach out to me, and it's been almost a week! Certainly nobody from Verizon cares!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ocajaichin,

You currently have an open Private Support case. Please access your case through your profile page by following the instructions posted earlier, HERE. The support agents do not monitor the public boards and will need to hear from you in the Private Support area before they can begin assisting you.

0 Likes
ScarlettJ

I called; was told the online notice was indeed wrong and that the card still hadn't been processed. He said I should expect it within a couple weeks. Still nothing. Is there a way to find out if it has actually been processed?  I'm now at almost 4 months of service. Like the others, I'm feeling a little scammed. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi nlw820,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
divinegift1961

I never received the $400 Visa Gift card. I signed up for a Triple-Play (select HD, home phone and upgraded fios 75/75) 2 year contract to get the Visa Gift card and a free tablet. First the installer failed to appear to the scheduled date jan 23, 2015, I called for an update in the time but I was told that the installer called in, and the one working was really busy and they told me to wait till 3-4PM so he can finish with his already scheduled work and then he can come to my house. After some phone calls the installer was reescheduled for Jan 24, 2015, the last guy I spoke with, {edited for privacy}, emailed me a conversation confirmation, during the conversation he tried to make it up to me for them missing the appointment, and offered me a "deal". After my daughter evaluate this so called "deal", it  was actually a downgrade of my fios to 50/50. I emailed him inmediately, but no more answers from him.

I received emails and printed invoice stating that my $400 visa will be delivered after the 90 days of service(never happened), I also received a letter with the tablet offer. The tablet offer I went to a store, pay a $40 activation fee, which I have no idea why I don't have a receipt, but I was told, and re-checked the return policy, that I was able to return if not fully satisfied within 14 days with no ETF. I returned the device, payed the re-stocking fee and they said that's all. Later I started receiving invoices for the amount of $50.06. I called but there was never a legitimate reason for this charge. I told them that if they send me proof of this charge I was willing to pay, you can't send somebody an invoice and tell them I have no idea why this charge is for but you owe me. 

I have tried many times to find a solution to my problem but the live chat representatives always have a bogus excuse as a reason why I never received the visa card. I feel I was ripped off and that there is a breach of contract from Verizon.

My request: I request that Verizon fios holds their part of the deal and send me the promised $400 visa gift card. Also Verizon Wireless to provide a breakdown of payments and charges to the account of the tablet, and to stop all collecting agency incursion until the evidence is provided.  If I  really owe the $50.06 I will send a payment. 

All documentation is to be provided upon request. 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello divinegift1961

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
divinegift1961

Hello:

I received the Visa card, but I have no emails or printed mail with the PIN. I need this to activate the card. Can you please help?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Anthony217

we where told that we would receive our gift card by this week and we have yet to receive it.  we received a notification email saying it was mailed about 3 weeks ago and nothing.  please send us our gift card that was promised.  we had nothing but difficult contacting customer service and do not get any straight answers!

0 Likes