Re: $400 Visa Gift Card Not Received
Jzap86
Enthusiast - Level 1

I signed up in November with the promise of a $400 gift card and a voucher for a tablet at a Verizon store. I talked to 5 different agents on the app and they all gave different answers as to where the cards are. Two of them told me I had to go to a UPS store and ask them where the card was. Why would I waste my time for their mistakes? It's baffling. I work in sales and this is the dirtiest thing I have ever seen done. I have decided to go back to Xfinity. They might not have been the friendliest but they never lied or promised perks like these and never delivered. If you are reading this and hoping it will help your chances of getting what was promised to you then I suggest you just leave and fins a different company. I'm unbelievably disappointed.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Jzap86

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
raidensix

I received the card today and was able to activate it. Thank you very much for your assistance.

0 Likes
bittersweetlily

And, I still have not received my Visa gift card.

I spoke with an agent in April, who told me that my card had been mailed in March. And, here we are in mid-July, and no card. So, unless my card is being delivered by a carrier pigeon with a bad sense of direction, I was lied to by the agent. 

I want the card I was offered. I held up my end of the agreement by paying on-schedule and over the agreed-to period of time. In return, I should have received the card, I was promised. My patience has not been rewarded up to this point. It's about time it was.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bittersweetlily,

We have reopened your Private Support Case. Please access your case through your profile page by following the instructions posted earlier in this thread. The support agents do not monitor the public boards and will need to hear from you in the Private Support area before they can begin assisting you.

0 Likes
maholmes97

It is amazing that I am not the only one who signed up with Verizon with the promise of a $400 gift card and never received it.  I have made multiple inquiries with customer service and have received a conflicting responses.  First I was told that it was in the mail, that they do not have record of my ability to receive, and most recently that I must have made a change in the service which makes me ineligible.  I am beyond frustrated because now my service skips out and sometimes the on demand system doesn't work properly. When my contract ends, I will not be renewing with Verizon.  I pay a lot of money every month for this service and to see that others are also experiencing the same issues I am is even more aggravating.  If you promise someone a $400 gift card then they should receive it with no games.  And if you claim your service is superior it should be.  I think I am going to escalate my issue to the board of public utilities in my state because it just upsets more as I write and read these forums. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi maholmes97,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
chhong

Same,  I also signed up with Verizon Fios because of a $400 pre-paid visa card and I have never received it. I've contacted verizon many times, they promised that the pre-paid card would arrive within 2 weeks. Now it has been over 2 years. This is a total dishonesty. Now that my contract is up, I'll definitiely end my service.   

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi chhong,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes