$400 Visa Gift Card Not Received
bgasche

It has been over 90 days of my activation date and still no $400 Visa Gift card as promised. As like so many other Verizon customers, I received the check status notification postcard and activation pin # postcard about a month ago. When I called customer service for promotions I was told that the card was mailed on Jan 23 which was over a month ago. The representatives explaination was that the delay may be caused by the inclement weather in the north east. I am hoping that this post will help me connect to a Verizon agent who can resolve this issue and honor the promotion as promised.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: $400 Visa Gift Card Not Received
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bgasche,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bgasche,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
Eileen19320
Enthusiast - Level 1

WHERE IS MY $400 gift card I had services for over 90 days paid my bill on time every month..This is **bleep** if you ask me..i just want what i was promised

RobNJ1981
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have contacted verizon three times to find out where my gift card is. I have also looked online to check status. The first time i was given no answer and told to call promotions. I did that and after about an hr of waiting on hold i again got no answer and was told there was a hold up with these gift cards. I then last friday spoke to someone in promotions after waiting another hr and was promised my gift card would be delivered on sat March 7th. Guess what. it wasnt. So now I am here, writing on a forum wasting more of my time. Where is my gift card? I only want what was promised to me and no more. 

Please contact me via email or cell.

Thank you

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RobNJ1981,

0 Likes
RobNJ1981
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for the response. I look foward to hearing from you.

0 Likes
Dhar1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had same Experience. A representative  came to my Home On Thanks Giving time.  He offering the $400 gift card and a tablet. He said I would receive it in 90 days. I  called  3 Times Verizon Customer care said that it was not part of my contract and I am not eligible.   I have the Flyer and I have his Full Name and contact phone number and I took the picture of the Representative Identification. and his photo. 
I feel so stupid for not getting it in writing. It was advertised on TV and I wish I had kept the flyer.
Customer Care they are saying you sould call to  Representative Who came to my House.  Even i called t4 times to Representative He is not lifting the call.  I am totally Dispointed.

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Dhar

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
RobNJ1981
Enthusiast - Level 2

Shocking. I was contacted by cunstomer service only after posting on this forum and responded with the information that was requested and that is it. No response since then. Unlike the man below I have proof that this is owed to me and I have copies of every single correspondence with Verizon. So I will be submitting all to the BBB. I also have a PIN # provided by your wonderful company for this non existant $400 gift card. I have spent countelss hours trying to get answers for which i was told on three different occasions via email and phone my card had shipped and I would have in 48 hrs. Clearly lies. For such a large company to run a scam like this is terrible. I would suggest no other people fall victim to this.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RobNJ1981,

Thanks for posting your current situation.  We have let the team know that you are still awaiting a response to your reply to them.

0 Likes