Accidentally paid bill 3x
MB810

Somehow my Verizon account was overpaid by $550 & now there is a credit on my account. I don’t want the credit- I want my bill to have a zero balance and the overpaid funds returned to my bank account. I believe I made a promise to pay and a payment arrangement. I’m not sure why or how that much money was taken from my account because I only owed that current month’s payment- my account was not past due and I don’t have auto-pay. It is very suspicious. Anyway, I have spoken with online chat, called 1-800-VERIZON, called another phone number that was provided to me by customer service (who then told me not to call them anymore but to call 1-800-VERIZON instead), and wasted about 2 hours on hold yesterday before I had to hang up. I was told I need to contact financial services but I can’t reach them, and I want that money back, especially because I don’t believe I initiated or authorized the payment for $546. Does anyone know where I can actually speak to someone that can help me with this?? Thanks so much for any & all help. 

0 Likes
Re: Accidentally paid bill 3x
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MB810,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes