Account Issues
pasplatt

Hello!

This is going to be a complicated issue, so I hope you can follow along.

For all intent and purposes, I am a new FIOS customer.  My mother passed away at the beginning of June.  I cancelled her service, and signed up for a new service in my name.  I asked to keep her old landline phone number and was told that I would have to be issued a new number, but once the new service was installed in my name, I could have that number given to me.  Everything went well until that point.

As of this moment, I cannot access my landline voice mail either from my home phone or FIOS app, cannot see what numbers attempted to call me via the app or online, or view my internet router information on verizon.net.  I've tried every number combination possible I can think of to access the voice mail.  I've reset the modem/router.  I personally don't think my account was set up correctly on the back end for me to see everything.  I can still see the billing information, and that is correct for me.  I am at a loss as to where to start asking for help from Verizon.  

Any help would be appreciated at this point.

0 Likes
Re: Account Issues
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Account Issues
jonjones1
Legend

Voicemail is usually the last four digits of your phone number or four zeros.

i am assuming you have been given the active number? Since i was confused by trying to get a relatives phone number switched over.

normally that cannot be done on a closed account. You should have ported to another service or google voice to park it. Then you could have ported that number back as your own.

0 Likes